Local Law Enforcement / County and State Contacts
Many of us on the West Linn Community Task Force know first-hand the panic that sets in when faced with a child’s drug or alcohol abuse problem. Figuring out where to turn first is a daunting task. The following resource list is intended to provide parents with a starting point for dealing with the problem, whether the problem is an emergency that needs to be dealt with now or one that can wait until the right mental health professional is found.
This list is by no means comprehensive, nor is it a list of endorsements or recommendations. It is simply informational. We have tried to arrange the list according to urgency. At the top, you’ll find hotline numbers and emergency numbers. Next you’ll find non-emergency hotline numbers. You’ll then move through names of specific counseling and mental health service providers, and links for large databases that identify other treatment options.
- West Linn Police Non-Emergency
- West Linn High School Resource Officer Allister Bunch
503-673-7800 ext. 4951, or email@example.com
- Clackamas County Interagency Task Force (CCITF) to provide anonymous information about suspected illegal activity.
- Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office Non-Emergency Number
- Oregon Health Authority – What’s Legal in Oregon
- Oregon Liquor control Commission – Get the Facts
- Oregon Health Authority – Public Health Your Health Facts – Marijuana
For a printable PDF version of the Full Resource List click here.
This resource list is intended to guide parents and perhaps teens to sites that contain general and specific information about alcohol and drug abuse. We’re not saying these are the best sites or the only sites, just that these are some we found useful.